Recipe by @crystalc.fit
You’re literally missing out one of the most nutrient dense food if you don’t eat organs. I know it’s not the best tasting stuff but after trying out various recipes to get the benefits, I finally found something that not only masks the flavor but also is the perfect post workout snack. SCOTCH EGGS with ORGANS.
This masks the flavor of liver pretty well and the heart has a steak flavor so it’s a great addition to use with the liver, not to mention the nutritional benefits. These are great as a pre or post workout snack as you’ll get a TON of energy from them.
- carnivore crisps beef heart and liver
- ground beef (can also use sausage other other meats)
- seasoning of choice
- mayo for sauce (optional)
1. Boil eggs and peel them. I like to cook mine for 6-8 min because these will bake further in the oven.
2. Grind up Carnivore Crisp heart and liver as fine as possible
3. Season beef and mash so it’s malleable. Then cover boiled eggs with the beef.
4. Beat an egg to use as an egg wash. Cover the beef-coated eggs in the egg wash.
5. Then thoroughly dust and cover in organ powder.
6. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 25 min (until ground beef is cooked). I checked mine using a thermometer for 165°