Recipe by @mariaemmerich
There are so many delicious and wonderful recipes on Maria Emmerich's website, and today we will share her Zero Carb Nacho with you guys. If you enjoy it, don't forget to check out her website for more recipes.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 3-4 tablespoons"healthified" taco seasoning, depending on how spicy you like it
- ½ cup tomato sauce (from glass jar) or salsa
- 1 bag Chicken Breasts Carnivore Crisps
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ cup Salsa
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Guacamole
- Cheese Fondue (click HERE for my recipe)
- Place the hamburger, season it in a skillet, and saute while stirring until the hamburger is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking. Remove from heat.
- Arrange the Chicken Carnivore Crisps on a platter in one layer, slightly overlapping. Spoon the warm hamburger over the top of the zero carb chips.
- Add your favorite toppings such as cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole!